Allie Casazza teaches women to simplify their lives and clear the clutter in every aspect of their lives. She joins us to share her morning routine and a lot of practical advice for planning and decision making.
“I’ve found it’s so much better when I have a time of quiet in the morning. It makes a profound impact on my spirit before the day starts.”
Hello Mornings Habits
- Take 10 minutes to sit in silence before starting the day. Try using the Calm or Abide apps.
- Morning pages journaling- a stream of consciousness page, gratitude page and what you have going on in the day ahead page.
- Give yourself space to make a decision when you are planning. Ask, how is this going to serve you and your family?
- Make an “Enough List” for what God says is enough for you in different areas in your life.
- Find ways to quiet the noise in your life so you have some space to make decisions.