Melissa O’Hare is a mom of four who has worked as a fitness instructor for many years. She shares grace-based encouragement for making healthy choices postpartum or after a long break.
“There are a lot of things we can do to make small changes that may not seem like they will add up. But, fitness is a journey. It’s a long-term lifestyle and not a quick-fix. All these small changes will have an effect and will build over years and years.”
Hello Mornings Habits
- Drink a full cup of water before having coffee in the morning.
- Schedule your Move Time in your planner a week in advance when possible.
- Slow and steady is the most sustainable way to lose weight postpartum or after a break from fitness. Give yourself grace with Move Time.
- Use the 80/20 rule with your beneficial health choices to keep moving forward and not focus on the feeling of guilt.
- Incorporating fitness into your family’s life can set healthy habits and mindsets for your kids.
- You Are His: Daily Encouragement for Women by Darlene Sala
- Pilot G-2 Retractable Gel Pens
- Camp Gladiator- https://campgladiator.com
- Melissa on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/melissa.ohare.96