More than Motherhood, Rediscovering You with Chrystal Evans Hurst :: ITA #131
Bestselling author, speaker and homeschooling mother of five, Chrystal Evans Hurst shares her rich wisdom on how to live the life God has called you to even when our dreams don’t match our current reality.
“Our life is a journey and God wastes nothing. Everything about you, your experiences, your personality, God will use it but he may not bring it together into a picture that makes sense to you until a few years down the road.”
In This Episode, You'll Hear...
- The importance of the journey God takes us on to find our calling in him.
- Finding something that is good enough, for now, is really a powerful way to start following the dreams God has placed in you
- Giving your best to your kids is one of the greatest accomplishments you can achieve
- Figuring out our “Ground Zero” in each season to keep us from drifting
Links mentioned in this Episode:
- Get Chrystal's BOOK: She’s Still There
- Previous Chrystal Hurst Episodes- Ep. 37 and Ep. 38
- Free Printable, “Babies Don’t Keep”
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Chrystal
Connect with Kat
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!