Intentional Friendships with Lisa-Jo Baker :: ITA122
Mom and author Lisa-Jo Baker has served as a community manager at www.incourage.me for seven years talking with women about what makes Godly friendships work. She shares what she’s learned about finding and fostering friendships that are more like sweatpants than skinny jeans and how to avoid potential friendship roadblocks.
“We often have pockets of friends who we discuss pieces of our life with, but no one has the whole picture. I think we need whole-picture friends. It takes intentionality to deliberately share those parts of your life.”
In This Episode You'll Hear...
- How to avoid friendship roadblocks like:
- “I’m fine.” Be willing to say how you are actually doing. Be comfortable with being “unfine"
- “I’m so busy” If your friends feel like you are busy, they may not feel comfortable bothering you with what’s really happening with them.
- Tips for intentionally investing in your existing friendships and forming new ones
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Never Unfriended by Lisa-Jo Baker
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Lisa-Jo
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!