Life-Coaching 101 :: Carey Bailey :: ITA116
Do you feel stuck in your current life situation? Or maybe you know where you want to go, but need help figuring out how to get there? Life Coach Carey Bailey breaks down what life-coaching is, how it can help you, and how to fit it into your life.
In This Episode You'll Hear...
- What Life-Coaching is.
- How Life-Coaching is different from counseling or therapy.
- What to do if getting a Life Coach doesn't quite fit into your budget.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA116-Carey-Bailey.mp3" color="#be202e" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Carey's-Five Week Online Coaching Course
- Schedule a coaching session here!
- You're Going to Be Okay by Holley Gerth
- Love Idol by Jennifer Dukes Lee
- True Faced by John Lynch
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Carey
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
How to Listen to This Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher and get the latest episodes as soon as they are available. If you're new to podcasts, click here learn more about them!
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!