Strong Parenting & Hero Dads with Dr. Meg Meeker :: ITA #130
Mom and pediatrician, Dr. Meg Meeker shares wisdom and rich insight on parenting, teens, and fatherhood. You’ll want to bookmark this one to listen to again and again!
“You pursue your children, enter their world and stay there.”
“A parent helps develop the identity of a child”
“Being in the same house with your mom and dad, even if you don’t talk much, that alone transforms children.”
“In a child’s eyes, every dad is a hero who is larger than life.”
In This Episode, You'll Hear...
- Encouragement for parenting teenagers and pursuing relationships with them
- Ways to include dads in parenting from the beginning
- How to honor and encourage dads to be active parents
- BOOK: Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need
- BOOK: Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Dr. Meg Meeker
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
Connect with Kat
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!