Loss, Miracles, and Hope :: Sarah Rodriguez :: ITA113
What do you do when your life looks like one tragedy after another? Do you believe that God will take your most devastating moment, and make your story triumphant?
I'm truly honored to get to talk with Sarah Rodriguez today. Sarah's difficult journey started with infertility. But that was only the beginning. Listen in to hear her story of miracles, death, illness, recovery, darkness, and hope.
In This Episode You'll Hear...
- The unbelievable story of Sarah Rodriguez.
- How to find rest in God in the midst of terrible pain and suffering.
- Scriptures to cling to in the midst of dark trials.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA113-Sara-Rodriguez.mp3" color="#be202e" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Sarah's Book, From Depths We Rise
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Sarah
Journey of Sarah
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
How to Listen to This Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher and get the latest episodes as soon as they are available. If you're new to podcasts, click here learn more about them!
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!