Seeing Grace in the Unfolding Constellation of Life and Motherhood :: Mandy Arioto :: ITA110
Do find yourself frazzled, lonely, and just generally not living a life full of joy? You are not alone. Mandy Arioto, the President and CEO of MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers), normalizes the darkness that mothers often face. She recognizes how the rhythms of creation speak to the rhythms of our hearts and inspires women to embrace the light and darkness in their lives with expectation and awe.
- How to enjoy the season of motherhood you're in, and release yourself from the expectations of others.
- About how powerful your own expectancy and words are in shaping your experiences.
- About the obstacles to community, especially for young moms.
- How to thrive as a mom and woman.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA110-Mandy-Arioto.mp3" color="#be202e" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Mandy's Book, Starry-Eyed
- Video Trailer of Starry-Eyed
- MOPS website
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Mandy
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!