Stop Fixing Behavior and Start Building Belief :: Jim and Lynne Jackson :: ITA105
Do you ever feel like all those consequences you're doling out for bad behavior are only causing a rift in your relationship with your child? Jim and Lynne Jackson are Parenting Coaches (can a get a "Hallelujah?!") who are sharing about turning your focus from "fixing" your child's behavior to connecting with their heart instead.
- Why focusing on your own parenting can be more beneficial than focusing on your child's behavior.
- How quick fixes don't work: parenting is more like turning a barge than a speedboat.
- Practical tips on dealing with disobedience and tantrums.
- About the framework for Christ-centered parenting:
[smart_track_player url=" http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA105-Jim-and-Lynne-Jackson--ITA105.mp3" color="#be202e" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- The Jacksons' books and resources
- Julie Barnhill's book, She's Gonna Blow!: Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger
- Printable PDF of the framework for parenting: CFFramework4x7Magnet_April2016
- Love the song in the outro? It's called God Day. It's by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen's site by clicking here.
Connect with Jim and Lynne
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!